Since recently I started doing a bit more drawing and painting on an almost regular basis, so I realised
i suck, there are several things I need to figure out for sure.
I need to learn more about how to:
- draw faces from different angles, especially from the bottom up, this perspective is killing me
- hands and feet, I should probably talk to Peter about it and get some exercises there..same applies to faces
- combine the colours better and be sure what I’m doing when mixing 🙂 well, intuition is not a bad thing, but I’d like to be a bit more confident about it
- learn more about shadowing, especially, when painting/drawing faces
- be patient and not stress about nothing
There are many-many other things I’m thinking about, but I realised I always slide to something fashion illustration-like, so I think learning more about human body and face totally won’t hurt.
And…I need to get a desktop easel and organise my space better..and get something for storing paper and materials. Biiig plans, but I’m not sure I’ll have time to think about it before the next weekend comes. Sometimes it feels like I’m just living from one weekend to another. Not good. But I don’t feel like thinking about it now.